Are you looking for something steady with great benefits? Are you seeking year-round work? Our busy and successful team is looking to hire experienced Access Control Lead Installer. Every day is different and every project is unique. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on large high-end residential complexes, integrating different systems and exclusive jobs. There is no on-call rotation or weekend work. Overtime is available only if you are interested. We are also offering a $2,500 sign on bonus!
Access Control Lead Installer
The Lead Installer is responsible for leading a small access control installation team to complete project installations to the customer’s satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervises a small installation team install
- Responsible for training from start to finish on jobs site
- Assigns tasks to workers and adheres to installation schedule
- Communicates with suppliers and customers
- Oversees loading and unloading of tools and equipment
- Oversees cost effectiveness and proper disposal of leftover materials
- Responsible for keeping company vehicle clean and will notify the Manager with any issues regarding the vehicle
- Willingness to learn new products
- Strong customer service experience
- Work together as a team
- Regular attendance at work
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Familiar with computers, networks, installation of access control devices, cameras, programming, camera and access controls systems
- As a condition of employment, Guardian will conduct a background check and drug screen
- Ability to perform physical work outdoors year-round in a variety of weather elements
- Ability to travel out of town for projects
- Must be willing work overtime which will vary depending on the workload
- 5 years’ experience in access control and cameras
- Experience leading small teams
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is required to stand; walk; dig; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Work is performed in a fast-paced outdoor construction environment and is subject to weather extremes (heat, cold, sun, wind, rain, or if applicable in your geographic area, snow). Duties may require digging for long periods of time. Occasional need to drive a vehicle to other work locations.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.