Access Control Level 1 Technician
Access Control Level I Technician
There are many ways to make a positive contribution to society in addition to volunteering your time. Career positions like Fire Fighter, Doctor, Nurse, Police Officer, Paramedic all get paid while also contributing to society. You can too. Take pride in knowing you are an integral part of keeping Texans and Texas businesses safe and secure while also earning top dollar for your skills when you continue a career as an Access Control Level I Technician. Reach out to TradeSTAR today to discuss this opportunity with one of Texas’ top integrators.
Founded in 1972, Provider of a private security integrator with a coast-to-coast reach and an international presence who are focused on primarily on recurring monthly income and help the clients manage their systems. They service clients across the industry, including commercial real estate, multifamily communities, educational institutions, and government facilities. They offer access control and video surveillance installations as well as a suite of mobile security applications all integrated under one platform and supported by a team of experts.
What is in it for you?
· 401K with Match
· Medical Insurance Options
· Paid Holidays
· Access to Top Contractors
· Competitive Pay
· Lucrative Career Opportunities
· Leadership Opportunities
· Access to Free Industry Certifications
· Advanced Industry Certification Guidance
· State Licensing Guidance
· Bonus Program
Your Role with the Company
As an Access Control Level I Technician, you will work with a team of installers and technicians to project success. Your team will be responsible for the installation of cabling, support structure, panels, devices, and other hardware that make up modern, integrated, commercial grade, electronic access control, security, and surveillance systems. You will be capable of all cable and device installations and terminations (such as panic bars, power transfer hinges, motion detectors, door strikes, maglocks, glass breaks, IP & CCTV Cameras, etc.) You will also be able to read prints to determine cable paths and ensure correct installation of cable and system components.
- Experience installing composite cables, keyless entry points, door contacts and card readers
- Experience installing Control Panels, programming experience is a bonus but not required.
- Own your own basic hand tools
- Be dependable, motivated and valuable member of the team
- Flexible to work on projects located in and around the greater San Antonio area
- Have your own reliable transportation
- Be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Workdays, nights, and weekends if necessary
You can also call or text us at 281-781-7120 or drop by the office at 4001 Nations Drive Pasadena, Texas 77505. We are in the office Monday through Friday 8 - 5.