Audio Video Service Technician
Current job opening for a Service Technician working with an established professional AV Integrator. This company is managed and operated by a team of ethical and responsible people who value the service and relationships with their employees. Company specializing in the installation and service of Audio-Visual Systems for theater and production applications.
What is in it for you?
· 401K with Match
· Medical Insurance Options
· Paid Holidays
· Competitive Pay
· Lucrative Career Opportunities
· Opportunities for Industry Certifications
· Advanced Industry Certification Guidance
· State Licensing Guidance
Audio-Visual Service Technician
Job Site Location: Greater Houston Area
· This is a long-term opportunity working as a Senior Level team member with a company.
· Scope of work include trouble shooting and repairing A/V equipment such sound boards, microphones, speaker arrays and lighting.
· Projects and serviced facilities will be on jobsites in churches, large scale house of worship, theater pavilions and stadiums.
· This is a customer facing role able to confidently diagnose network issues, faulty equipment, damaged wires, and software issues.
· Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Product Specific Certifications is a plus, but not required.
· If you have A/V Experience with conference rooms or intercoms and are not sure about the qualifications, please contact me to confirm.
You can also call or text us at 281-781-7120 or drop by the office at 4001 Nations Drive Pasadena, Texas 77505. We are in the office Monday through Friday 8 - 5.