Enjoy being the answer? Help solve time sensitive issues with high tech entertainment and corporate audio-visual solutions in churches, auditoriums, stadiums, corporate board rooms and more… Continue your exciting career in AV integration as a Service AV Technician with one of the top AV integrators operating in the state of Texas.
Our client is a Texas based technology Integrator with over twenty years serving North Texas and Surrounding states. This multi-location company is recognized as a leader in commercial AV and IT integration. Their primary focus is the education sector, but they also design and install systems for other large-scale institutions and commercial properties. This company boasts many staff members with exceptionally lengthy tenure, working relationships with most of the major school districts in Texas, and a healthy company culture fueled by an active and engaged staff. Advancement opportunities, a focus on employee professional development, central location close by affordable housing, good schools, entertainment, and dining make this an ideal place to pursue a career.
Employees are Appreciated
- 401K with Match
- Medical Insurance Options
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to Top Contractors
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Career Opportunities
- Valuable, Real World, On the Job Experience
- Access to Free Industry Certifications
- Advanced Industry Certification Guidance
- Bonus Program
Your Role with the Company
You will be responsible for successfully servicing systems on time, on budget, and in accordance with industry standards. Coordinate and communicate on work orders daily, including daily updates in the work order management platform. Ensure work is done safe and effective manner. Will train clients to use their systems to their full potential and identify opportunities to improve the client's experience. You will develop your audio/video/lighting skills to be effective for the company and client experience. You will perform audio installation, service, maintenance and small system layout with little to no supervision. You will install, service, or participate in the design of complete and operating audio systems to include job planning, documentation, limited change orders, final testing, and commissioning.
- 2-5+ years’ experience installing audio visual cabling and hardware in a commercial environment.
- Capable of pulling, identifying, and labeling various cables/wires used to transmit audio/video signals and installing related support structure.
- Working knowledge of audio installation, service, general layout, documentation, testing and commissioning with little to no supervision.
- AVIXA CTS Preferred but not required.
- Bi-Amp or Crestron experience a plus
- OSHA 10 a plus
- Safety Conscious.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
For immediate consideration you can quick apply, call or text us at 1-469-930-7515 or drop by Monday through Friday between 8-5 at 8200 Springwood Dr, Suite #245, Irving TX 75063