Audio Visual Installer
Start a Career in the exciting world of Commercial Audio-Visual Systems Integration. AV Technicians enjoy a career that puts them at the technological forefront of live entertainment, sports, leisure and more. As an AV Installer you will learn to become an AV Technician through on the job training and employer sponsored continuing education. Get paid to install technology that helps bring hours of smiles, enjoyment, information and entertainment to spectators and patrons in major events and entertainment venues such as concert halls, stadiums, houses of worship, auditoriums, night clubs, corporate board rooms and more. Work with one of the top AV integrators operating in the state of Texas! Apply today.
Founded over 30 years ago, providing personalized IT consulting and interactive classroom technology to K-12, higher education, and healthcare institutions across Texas with more than 60,000 classroom Installations in over 715 schools, we understand the common issues IT leaders face, and how to solve them.
Employees are Appreciated
- 401K with Match
- Medical Insurance Options
- Paid Holidays
- Access to Top Contractors
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Career Opportunities
- Valuable, Real World, On the Job Experience
- Access to Free Industry Certifications
- Advanced Industry Certification Guidance
- Bonus Program
Your Role with the Company
As a helper, you will assist experienced technicians and installers with the routine installation, termination, maintenance, and layout of audio and video cabling and hardware. You will perform routine functions under supervision such as measurements, installation of wire, cable and support structure, basic user end terminations, etc.
- 0-18 months’ experience installing audio visual cabling and hardware in a commercial environment.
- Capable of pulling, identifying, and labeling various cables/wires used to transmit audio/video signals and installing related support structure with supervision.
- Ability to follow instruction and work well with others in fast-paced, constantly changing environments.
- Driven to pursue continuing education as it relates to Commercial Audio-Visual Systems Integration.
- Safety Conscious.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Great Work Ethic
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, and weekends.
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen and Background Check.
- Audio Video
- AV installation
- Wires Crimping
- Hand Tools
Call or Text us at 281-991-0100 for immediate consideration.