LMI Systems, LLC. – Audio Visual Installer/Networker:
The primary role of the position is to install and troubleshoot Audio Visual systems in commercial buildings and limited residential dwellings. Systems range in complexity from simple point to point connections to displays to campus wide audio video control and distribution systems.
Experience: 2-3 years of in field AV networking, installation, and troubleshooting experience. Previous onsite supervision of small install teams or experience as lead onsite technician a plus.
- Maintain a safe and organized working environment, and company provided vehicle.
- Perform Installation, networking and troubleshooting of AV systems.
- Attend internal and project specific meetings as needed.
- Keep detailed project notes and provide status updates to internal operations team and outside project teams or clients as required.
- Potential to supervise small onsite install teams on project-by-project basis.
- Assist/develop project close outs consisting of As built and customer facing “user guides” and or training videos.
- Training of end users on use of project specific AV equipment.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Basic understanding of IT Networking common practices and their application in AV systems.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, line drawings and specifications.ystems.
- Proficient knowledge in installation of common AV devices per industry standards and codes.
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting AV systems.
- A complete set of industry standard hand tools.
- Current certification from an AV control system manufacture such as Crestron, Extron, AMX or Control 4. Not a requirement but considered a plus.
- Ability to program one or more AV control systems such as Crestron, Extron, AMX or Control 4. Not a requirement but a plus.
- AVIXA CTS, CTS-I/D not a requirement but considered a plus.
- Pass drug screening and clean background
- Clean MVR
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Audio Visual: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location