We are currently seeking motivated entry level helpers for the installation, service, and troubleshooting of intrusion alarm, card access, and camera surveillance, intercom, fire alarm and voice and data systems. These positions will offer on the job training to become an experienced technician! We are willing to train!
TradeSTAR is a leading full-service hiring firm partnering with industry professionals exclusively in the low-voltage and electrical industries. It is our goal to pass along our industry knowledge and take the time to educate our candidates while providing the necessary guidance, training, and opportunities that helps them be successful. When you choose TradeSTAR, you can be assured you are aligning with someone who cares about your success and is interested in a life-long business relationship.
You will work as part of a team to pull wire and cable, install intrusion alarms, access control equipment, fire alarm systems and network cabling. You will learn to install, terminate, and troubleshoot various low voltage systems and their individual devices and components. You will have the ability to learn a trade and gain increasing responsibility.
Benefits and Features:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Medical, Dental
- Supplemental insurance Options
- Matching 401K
- Competitive Pay
- Free continuing education and training
- Career- minded
- Labor intensive work history (in any field)
- Experience utilizing basic hand tools.
- Comfortable utilizing safety equipment such as hard hats, safety glasses, safety boots, etc.
- Comfortable in a large-scale construction environment
- Ability to Distinguish differences in colors.
- Takes both oral and written instruction well.
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Driver s License
- Proof of employment eligibility
- Background check and drug screen
For immediate consideration call or text us at 1-469-930-7515, drop by Monday through Friday between 8-5 PM at 8200 Springwood Dr. #245 Irving, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org