A Premiere North Texas provider of commercial electrical and low voltage technologies is adding a commercial security alarm technician to their team in the Dallas market. Access control experience is a plus, but this position will focus on commercial intrusion. We are searching for self-motivated individuals with great customer service, communication, and conflict resolution skills who can perform both install, program, and service Bosch and Napco panels and devices. The candidate will successfully act as the company representative in all dealings with end users.
- Perform system troubleshooting and service-related tasks.
- Self-perform and coordinate with home office to implement all aspects of installation and service activities.
- Proactively communicate schedules and installation activities with the customer.
- Timely resolution of installation issues, RFI’s, and project completion.
- Coordinate the procurement of materials for timely and cost-effective completion of service and installation issues.
- Assist with gathering materials and inventory logistics of the office / warehouse.
- Manage own time sheets, office supplies and company vehicle duties.
- Perform small projects and other minor installation tasks.
- Other duties as requested or required.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance Options
- Matching 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Referral Bonuses
- Working knowledge of IP networks and DHCP applications preferred
- Willingness and ability to perform on call duties at a moment’s notice, with a positive attitude, and focus on customer service.
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and servicing gate access systems.
- Superior system installation, configuration, programming, and service skills
- Must hold a license with the state of Texas to install electronic security systems.
- Must be a high energy, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Must be a positive team player in a challenging and changing environment and be flexible under stringent time requirements and changing deadlines.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Professional Appearance
- Candidate must have proficient data entry skills and be competent using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Clean driving record
For immediate consideration call or text us at 1-469-930-7515, drop by Monday through Friday between 8-5 PM at 8200 Springwood Dr. #245 Irving, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org