Urgently hiring Data Center Technicians for a long-term opportunity in the Richmond, VA area! Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of commercial experience.
WEEKLY PAY & MEDICAL INSURANCE OFFERED!
Data Center Technician Responsibilities:
- Pull, terminate, dress and label CAT5/6 cable
- Test all installed cable using appropriate testing equipment
- Punch down voice and data jacks
- Install and terminate racks, cable trays, patch panels, cabinets, MDF/IDF, workstation outlets, firestopping etc.
- Work from all size ladders and varied lifts (must be comfortable with heights)
- Read and interpret general system layouts from blueprints
Data Center Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years of Data Center experience
- BICSI, Lift, and OSHA Certifications are a PLUS
- Pass Criminal Background and Drug Screen
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- Basic hand tools and PPE gear (hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, high visibility vest, steel-toe boots)
- Working knowledge of the ANSI, TIA, EIA & BICSI cabling standards and the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Working knowledge of telecom & data networks