Experienced at installing the equipment and systems that provide DC power to critical infrastructure such as Data Centers and Central Offices? Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to work with one of the most experienced DC Power contractors in the North Texas area.
In business for over twenty years our client is a premiere provider of engineering, design, installation, monitoring and service of DC Power Systems across many industries to include the telecommunications and data center industries.
What s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Matching 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Career Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
As a DC Power Installer IV you will install DC Power Systems in new construction and retrofit environments without supervision or direction and will be capable of installing equipment at an expert level as well as supervising lesser skilled installers.
- At least 6 years of experience installing DC Power systems in Data Centers, Central Office, or similar locations.
- Capable of reading blue prints/schematics, identifying cable paths
- Capable of performing moves, adds, and changes on existing equipment and circuits
- Can perform circuit modifications, software adds or upgrades, power transition work, add/remove batteries, add/remove circuits on working power distribution sources, etc.
- Test and turn-up experience
- MAC work with power boards and engine generators.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver s License
- Proof of employment eligibility
- Background check and drug screen
For immediate consideration call or text us at 1-469-930-7515, drop by Monday through Friday between 8-5 PM at 8200 Springwood Dr. #245 Irving, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org