No Experience Required! On the job training!
Work on projects including but not limited to fiber and copper construction. Fiber construction included splicing and terminating of various MM and SM cables ranging from 6 strands to 576 stands. Copper construction includes splicing of various pair count cables, working with a variety of cases and conditions.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to travel frequently when needed
- Splice fiber and copper cables in a variety of environments
- Able to adapt to change in scope of work, work hours, project size and travel
- Pull, splice, polish, or uni-cam indoor, outdoor or direct bury cables.
- Ability to manage different personalities as it applies to the job
- Motivate co-workers to achieve peak productivity and performance
Communication Innovators is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Apply Through Indeed or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org