Field IT Technician.
Remote (Westminster, MD)
Net Scaling Solutions (NSS) is primarily a low-voltage cabling company with a focus on building relationships with our customers and working with them to develop the best IT solutions for their needs.
NSS covers markets in Industrial, restaurants and Retail. Our services include installation and maintenance for Security Cameras (CCTV), Network Cabling, Audio Visual (A/V), POS systems and Digital Menu Boards. Our industry is in a constant state of growth and we are in demand of a highly motivated IT Field Technician.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Reimaging various types of PCs.
- Performing break/fix issues on but not limited to cash registers, scanners, servers, POS systems, etc.
- Maintaining constant adherence to inventory control practices and standards.
- Set up, configure and install hardware.
- Perform onsite and remote technical support.
- Assist in maintaining and building client relations.
- Troubleshooting network issues.
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Open to learning and acquiring new skills with paid training.
- 2-3 years experience in the IT industry.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills: verbal, written and listening.
- Confident in engaging with customers during the period of the project.
- Solid attention to detail with good follow-through.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a demonstrated positive attitude.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Reliable vehicle to commute to various job sites.
- Ability to read, write & communicate in English.
- Willing to work after hours and any weekend work available.