We are looking for customer focused and experienced Field Service Engineers in multiple regions to maintain various optical and electronic systems. Candidates should have some working knowledge in Networking, Data equipment, PC’s, cabling, fiber optics or security devices. Our jobs are full time and with benefits, paid time off, a retirement plan and a company car.
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
* Installation, repair, configuration and testing of network & fiber equipment.
* High level customer service and excellent communications skills.
* Technical and interpersonal skills working with Network Operations Centers.
* Conduct site surveys of cabling, power and equipment
* Perform termination and testing of cabling: Cat-5 Cat-6, Coax
* Perform testing of telecom transmission systems: Optical Power, OTDR, RFC
* Restore services by troubleshooting and replacing failed components.
* Operate vehicles, equipment and tools in the safest possible manner.
* Computers skills including configuring network gear and using Microsoft Office.
* Maintain a positive, "can-do" attitude and customer focused approach.
* Deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
* Being on-call on a rotating schedule with other team-mates.
* Must have a basic laptop, smart phone, hotspot and telecom hand tools.
* Operate with safety and integrity while delivering excellence to Clients.
You will present a well-groomed, professional appearance and instill confidence while addressing the scope of work. You must have the ability to follow instructions listed on work orders, complete all required paperwork including job notes, pictures, list all materials used and communicate well with the customer on all details of the work performed.
All candidates must have an insurable Driver's License, be able to pass a drug screen in accordance with Federal Law and Background Checks. Finally, your desire to grow with the company is what we want. Come grow with us! EOE.
If you wish to apply please send your resume inclusive of salary history, current email address and best phone number to contact you.
About Interconnect - The concept for Interconnect was born from the divestiture of the phone company in 1982. The goal was and still is to provide technical services in a caring and responsible manner. Interconnect was among the first providers of enterprise level Cat-5e and Fiber systems. Since our beginnings, wireless has been a key specialty and passion for our team. In this new millennium, Interconnect is actively engaged in the maintenance of the Internet. We work for many of the major phone and fiber companies in America. You can expect integrity in all our team does, both internal and external to our organization. We offer you an opportunity to take pride in what you do and grow along with our team.
Are you motivated by providing excellent service and love a technical challenge? Then come join us in our mission to make technology work...