We are looking for customer focused and experienced Field Service Engineers to maintain various optical and electronic systems. Candidates should have some working knowledge in networking, data equipment, PC’s, cabling, fiber optics or security devices. Our jobs are full time with benefits, paid time off, a retirement plan and a take home company vehicle.
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
* Installation, repair, configuration and testing of network & fiber equipment.
* High level customer service and excellent communications skills.
* Technical and interpersonal skills working with Network Operations Centers.
* Conduct site surveys of cabling, power and equipment
* Perform termination and testing of cabling: Cat-5 Cat-6, Coax
* Perform testing of telecom transmission systems: Optical Power, OTDR, RFC
* Restore services by troubleshooting and replacing failed components.
* Operate vehicles, equipment and tools in the safest possible manner.
* Computers skills including configuring network gear and using Microsoft Office.
* Maintain a positive, "can-do" attitude and customer focused approach.
* Deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
* Being on-call on a rotating schedule with other team-mates.
* Must have a basic laptop, smart phone, hotspot and telecom hand tools.
* Operate with safety and integrity while delivering excellence to Clients.
All candidates must have an insurable driver's license, must pass a drug screen in accordance with federal law and successfully complete a background check. Finally, your desire to grow with the company is what we want. Come grow with us! EOE.
Are you motivated by providing excellent service and love a technical challenge? Then come join us in our mission to make technology work...