Based in Austin, this Fire Protection company has been in business since the early 80’s. Since opening the doors this company has expanded to include offices in two states and in every major Texas market. In addition to alarm, sprinkler, and suppression installation, service. test, and inspection this company also provides design and engineering services and is nationally recognized as one of the most experienced design and engineering firms in the industry.
Their focus is on the industrial and commercial sectors where they have a portfolio that includes projects at facilities ranging from data centers and stadiums to high-rise office buildings and hospitals.
As a Fire Alarm Designer, you will be responsible for the design of Fire Alarm & Detection Systems for a variety of construction projects. Project types include Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial projects. You will perform system layouts using AutoCAD.
For immediate consideration, call or text to 210-930-7827 today.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and layout of Fire Alarm & Detection Systems.
- Prepare project drawings, specifications, and schematics required to support the installation of fire alarm systems.
- Maintain project drawing files, associated records, and documentation tracking.
- Timely completion and processing of required paperwork.
- Other duties assigned
- Must have experience in Fire Alarm Design
- Knowledge of EST, Notifier and Gamewell is a plus.
- Good Computer Skills
- AutoCAD experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective at written and oral communication
- Excellent communicator, self-motivated individual with great organizational skills
- Communication Skills
- Fire Alarm
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Blue Print Reading
- Design Documentation
- Design Development
- Design Engineering
- E-design Schematics
- AutoCAD Electrical
- AutoCAD MEP
- REVIT MEP