Fire Alarm Programmer
Professional Life Safety company specializing in enterprise level Fire Alarm systems and Emergency Communication Systems integration. This is an award-winning company focused on investing into their employees to offer the best client solutions with a well-equipped team.
Company has a positive working environment, with a booming client base for future expansions within the company. Offer full benefits including Health Benefits/ 401K/ Paid Holidays.
Fire Alarm Programmer- Basic job description.
- Assist field technicians with the installation and QA/QC of fire alarm equipment and then programming multiple types of panels and systems.
- Perform system turn up, tests with technicians and customers.
- Verify fire alarm program information to ensure proper responses, essential alarm functions, and correct customer options.
- Test equipment with customer or company personnel for verification of proper function of fire alarm equipment
- Utilize fire alarm software programs to upload/download essential code to alarm program boards.
- Input all circuits descriptions, instructions, and responses.
- Provides customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
- Performs system testing and signal verification.
- Troubleshoot fire alarm program problems, for field technicians and customers.
- Install or upgrade fire alarms in commercial buildings.
- Test and repair existing alarm systems.
- Perform inspections to ensure alarm installations are to code.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
How to Apply:
Apply Directly to this advertisement, call / text us at 281-781-7120, Send Resume to email@example.com OR drop by our office at 4001 Nations Dr. Pasadena, TX 77505 Monday Friday 8am to 5pm.