Check out this fantastic opportunity to work with a national full-service fire alarm and life safety contractor providing services for fire protection, suppression, alarm systems and equipment.
For over 30 years, our client has been the national leader in fire protection & life safety services. With a team of dedicated professionals provides protection against the potentially devastating effects of fire by designing, installing, inspecting, and servicing modern fire suppression and life safety systems.
We are seeking a skilled Texas Licensed Fire Alarm Technician to join our team of the best fire protection professionals in the industry.
As a Licensed Fire Alarm Technician, you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair and programming of commercial fire alarm systems as well as lead small (2-4) installers.
Background Profile/ Skills:
- Qualified candidates will have their State of Texas issued Fire Alarm License (FAL)
- Work experience, training or education in the installation, maintenance, programming, inspection, and repair of Fire Alarm systems.
- Experience with Notifier, EST, FCI, Fire-lite Brands Equipment preferred.
- Must have solid verbal communication skills to effectively work with customers, other technicians, and managers.
- Ability to work independently and with other team members.
- Able to work in a variety of businesses and institutions for manufacturing, healthcare, schools, universities, and government entities.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Alarm Installation
- Blueprint Reading
- Electrical Schematics
- Low Voltage
- Conduit Work
Interviewing Now! Call or text 210-930-7827 to learn more about opportunity!
Founded in 2004, TradeSTAR specializes in providing staffing and hiring solutions for the low voltage and electrical industries. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the company has expanded to include offices in all of Texas, while servicing contractors throughout parts of the U.S. When you choose TradeSTAR, you are aligning yourself with an industry leader with proven experience. We serve as your Career Agent, with a mentality that we are successful when you are successful. Our goal is to match your individual personality and skills to help you develop a career in the industry and keep you working to meet your personal and professional objectives.
Enjoy these benefits when working with us:
- Direct access to top contractor
- Competitive pay, with advancement opportunities
- A dedicated and experienced staff committed to the industries we serve.
- Great benefits, including matching 401(k), paid holidays, and more.
- Training and certification programs.
- Flexible employment opportunities.
- Concentrated marketing to put your information in front of top companies.
- We respect our employees and work to serve them in their pursuit of a great career.
- We are honest and professional.
- Full time opportunities in a growing industry.