Force Security Solutions, LLC, one of The Washington Business Journal Top Security Integrators and just a great place to work and grow, is expanding and looking for several high-qualified electronic security installation technicians and service technicians to join our professional implementation team. We provide a variety of the industry’s most advanced, high-tech, and high-quality electronic security, access control and IP video surveillance products and services available in today’s market. If you feel that you have the experience, want to work in a fun place and can meet our high-performance standards commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction, then this is the job for you.
The person chosen for this position will be responsible for the installation of our integrated intrusion detection, access control, fire alarm and high-resolution IP video surveillance systems to include locations such as: banks, government agencies, government contractors, SCIFS, schools, places of worship, jewelry stores and more, in and around the Washington DC Metro Area.
• Background and experience in Electronic Security preferred but not required.
• Technical training school for electronics (preferred, but not required)
• Our techs only work four days a week and always have a three-day weekend.
• Our techs are provided with a take home vehicle and credit card for expenses.
• Our techs are paid very well with overtime opportunities available.
• A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and currently possess or be able to secure a state specific security license and Government Clearance – We pay for all training and costs.
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to use diplomacy in customer service relations.
• Ability to lift and perform manual tasks requiring moderate physical strength.
What we offer:
• Excellent and competitive pay with overtime opportunities available
• Paid lunch breaks and travel time
• 100% paid health insurance plus dental and vision benefits available.
• Company provided iPhone, laptop, uniforms, company vehicles.
• Company provided employee and family leave as well as fun activities like, Top Golf, Bowling, Chartered Fishing Boat Trips, Washington Nationals Baseball Games and Washington Capitals Hockey Games, Washington Football Team Games and more.