Chicago / Mid West - US
We’re hiring a high energy, reliable and experienced, Full-Time Field Installation Specialist to support the security integrations industry.
The person in this position will maintain the responsibilities for technology installation at a variety of sites under a key client.
Field Installation Specialist will provide first level support to our clients and dealers and second level support to our Field Technicians located within North America. The ideal candidate has extensive field experience in the installation and commissioning of EAS and RFiD systems. The candidate must be customer-centric and measure success by both positive results and the positive impression that they leave the customer with. The candidate will have on-site responsibility in the Chicago Area. The individual will be reporting directly to the Service Manager & Operations Manager and shall be capable of working with minimal direction.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial installation and service of IP video, analog video, access control and intrusion detection systems.
- Strong knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Access Control and CCTV systems
- Familiarity or certification in Access/Video, Cloud-based Access/Video products.
- Understanding of structured cabling basics and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of IP and networking concepts.
- Valid state driver’s license without restrictions
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings (drug, background, and driving history).
- Up to 75% travel, as necessary which may include air travel.
- Effective communication skills.
- Local Low Voltage Licensing is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time