Lead Low Voltage Technician- Healthcare Division
Join a solid team with a well-established Texas based company that specializes in the Design, Sales, Installation, and Service of Communication & Life Safety Systems? This company provides training, opportunity for industry growth, provides great leadership.
One of San Antonio’s largest low voltage integrators for Fire Alarm/Nurse Call, Security Alarm/Access Control, and CCTV. Projects include Education, Government, Healthcare, Hotel, Senior Housing, and other commercial buildings.
The Lead Low Voltage Technician will be working under the healthcare division and will be responsible for running small projects, overseeing, and training cable installers, installing and devicing Security, PA, AV systems for commercial new construction / retrofit projects.
- Ability to effectively lead and maintain working relationships in a team environment.
- Reading and understanding wiring schematics, blueprints, and wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of security, PA (Public Address), AV (Audio Visual) systems.
- At least 1 year experience working in a lead technician position.
- Familiar with Bosch, Axis Communications, Crestron, Extron, ASCOM, S2 Security Systems a plus.
- Knowledge of safety standards/ practices.
Founded in 2004, TradeSTAR specializes in providing staffing and hiring solutions for the low voltage and electrical industries. Headquartered in Houston, Texas the company has expanded to include offices in all of Texas, while servicing contractors throughout parts of the U.S.
When you choose TradeSTAR, you are aligning yourself with an industry leader with proven experience. We serve as your Career Agent, with a mentality that we are successful when you are successful. Our goal is to match your individual personality and skills to help you develop a career in the industry and keep you working to meet your personal and professional objectives.
Enjoy these benefits when working with us:
- Direct access to top contractors
- Competitive pay, with advancement opportunities
- A dedicated and experienced staff committed to the industries we serve.
- Great benefits, including matching 401(k), paid holidays, and more…
- Training and certification programs
- Flexible employment opportunities
- Concentrated marketing to put your information in front of top companies.
- We respect our employees and work to serve them in their pursuit of a great career
- We are honest and professional.
- Full time opportunities in a growing industry