Do you rest better knowing you and your family are safe? When you have a career as a Level I Security Technician you are a critical part in keeping Texans and Texas businesses, hospitals, and schools safe. Security control is an expanding field as the demand for integrated security, access control, and surveillance solutions are in high demand. Reach out to TradeSTAR today to discuss this opportunity with one of Texas top integrators.
Founded in 1972, Provider of a private security integrator with a coast-to-coast reach and an international presence who are focused on primarily on recurring monthly income and help the clients manage their systems. They service clients across the industry, including commercial real estate, multifamily communities, educational institutions, and government facilities. They offer access control and video surveillance installations as well as a suite of mobile security applications all integrated under one platform and supported by a team of experts.
What is in it for you?
- 401K with Match
- Medical Insurance Options
- Paid Holidays
- Access to Top Contractors
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Career Opportunities
- Leadership Opportunities
- Access to Free Industry Certifications
- Advanced Industry Certification Guidance
- State Licensing Guidance
- Bonus Program
As a level I Security Technician, you will work as part of a team to pull cable in J hooks, bridle rings, conduit and other types of support structures. You are familiar with basic device terminations (such as motion detectors, door strikes, mag-locks, glass breaks, IP & CCTV Cameras, etc.) You will have some exposure to reading prints and schematics.
- Experience installing composite cables, keyless entry points, door contacts and card readers
- Experience installing Control Panels, programming experience is a bonus but not required.
- Own your own basic hand tools
- Be dependable, motivated and valuable member of the team
- Flexible to work on projects located in and around the greater San Antonio area
- Have your own reliable transportation
- Be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Possess a Valid Driver s License
- Workdays, nights, and weekends if necessary
For immediate consideration call or text us at 469-930-7515, drop by Monday through Friday between 8-5 PM at 8200 Springwood Dr. #245 Irving, or send your resume to email@example.com