Have a year or more of cabling experience under your belt and ready to make it pay off? Work with one of the best Texas integrators on fast paced projects in the DFW area!
For over 25 years our client has been serving the Texas market by providing solutions for structured cabling, electronic security, and A/V. Since opening their doors, they have become recognized as an industry leader and have grown to have locations in the largest Texas markets. Their capabilities include design, installation and service and they have strategic partnerships with many of the most sought-after brands. Our client is an active BICSI member and makes BICSI training available to its employees in an effort to help them advance in their career and ensure that they have a qualified and certified work force. This company provides a great opportunity for entry level and experienced job seekers alike.
What is in it for you?
- 401K with Match
- Medical Insurance Options
- Paid Holidays
- Access to Top Contractors
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Career Opportunities
- Valuable, Real World, On the Job Experience
- Access to Free Industry Certifications
- Advanced Industry Certification Guidance
- Bonus Program
Your Role with the Company
Level I Voice Data Technicians will be familiar with industry standards and best practices for installing network cabling in commercial structures and will utilize this knowledge to function as part of a larger installation team. They will be capable of identifying, pulling, and labeling Cat5e, Cat6, and fiberoptic cabling. Level I Technicians will install support structures to industry standards with no supervision or guidance and are capable of properly terminating Cat5e and Cat6 on the user/workstation end. Level I Technicians will have many opportunities to learn on the job as well as outside of work. They will learn to read blue prints and schematics, learn advanced color codes, learn to use test equipment, etc.
- 1-2 years experience installing network cabling in a commercial environment.
- Capable of pulling, identifying, and labeling Copper and Fiber cabling and installing support structure with little to no direct supervision.
- Familiar with industry standards, four pair color code, and user end terminations on Cat5e and Cat 6 cabling.
- Exposure to using a four pair tester
- Experienced with industry specific hand tools related to commercial network cabling such as toner, snips, punch tool, ringer.
- Safety Conscious.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work days, nights, and weekends as needed.
- Has reliable transportation and a valid drivers license.
- Can pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
For immediate consideration call or text us at 1-469-930-7515, drop by Monday through Friday between 8-5 PM at 8200 Springwood Dr. #245 Irving, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org