How would you like to work on some of the coolest projects in DFW? Wondering what to do with your cabling experience? Come work with some of the biggest clients in the state!
Our client is based out of Dallas, TX. They install, design and service low voltage Network Systems for commercial buildings across the nation. They specialize in video/data cabling, Data centers, Audio Visual, Security, and wireless installations. Our client strives to provide excellent customer service and quality installations.
What is in it for you?
- 401K with Match
- Medical Insurance Options
- Paid Holidays
- Access to Top Contractors
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Career Opportunities
- Valuable, Real World, On the Job Experience
- Access to Free Industry Certifications
- Advanced Industry Certification Guidance
- Bonus Program
Your Role with the Company
Level I Voice Data Technicians will install support structures to industry standards with no supervision or guidance and are capable of properly terminating Cat5e and Cat6 on the user/workstation end. They will be capable of identifying, pulling, and labeling Cat5e, Cat6, and fiberoptic cabling. Level I Voice Data Technicians will be familiar with industry standards and best practices for installing network cabling in commercial structures and will utilize this knowledge to function as part of a larger installation team. Level I Technicians will have many opportunities to learn on the job as well as outside of work. They will learn to read blueprints and schematics, learn advanced color codes, learn to use test equipment, etc.
- 1-2 years experience installing network cabling in a commercial environment.
- Capable of pulling, identifying, and labeling Copper and Fiber cabling and installing support structure with little to no direct supervision.
- Familiar with industry standards, four pair color code, and user end terminations on Cat5e and Cat 6 cabling.
- Exposure to using a four pair tester
- Experienced with industry specific hand tools related to commercial network cabling such as toner, snips, punch tool, ringer.
- Safety Conscious.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work days, nights, and weekends as needed.
- Has reliable transportation and a valid driver s license.
- Can pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
For immediate consideration call or text us at 469-930-7515, drop by Monday through Friday between 8-5 PM at 8200 Springwood Dr. #245 Irving, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org