Propel your AV career upward by taking advantage of this opportunity to team up with one of the best Commercial AV Integrators in Texas. If you enjoy installing audio, video, and lighting controls equipment in large venues, houses of worship, schools, boardrooms, and other commercial/institutional locations then check out this opportunity to continue your current career trajectory with a company that provides fantastic growth opportunities, compensation, and benefits.
Based in Fort Worth and founded in the mid-80s our client is a full-scale AV integrator with many large and notable projects under their belt. They have relationships with several influential design and consulting firms and have been involved with many high-profile AV Projects in the DFW area. Our client is a very employee focused company who places value on continuing education and industry accreditation. As a result, they contribute much of their success directly to their employees. They are highly recognized and have received accolades in the DFW area for their commitment to talent development and their commitment to excellence. They are also recognized as a whole and as individuals on a national level through industry specific organizations and publications for their commitment to technical education and excellence. In addition to their focus on professional development, quality, and service they are also committed to giving back to the community by being involved with charitable work.
Employees are Appreciated!
- 401K with Match
- Medical Insurance Options
- Paid Holidays
- Access to Top Contractors
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Career Opportunities
- Valuable, Real World, On the Job Experience
- Access to Free Industry Certifications
- Advanced Industry Certification Guidance
- Bonus Program
Your Role with the Company
As a level II AV Technician, you will be responsible for routine installation, termination, maintenance, and layout with general supervision. You will be familiar with a variety of terminations including but not limited to coaxial (F and BNC,) and Speakers. You will perform audio installation, service, maintenance, and small system layout with little to no supervision. You may direct the actions of one or more helpers. You will participate in Job Planning, conduct supervised service/maintenance projects, assist in maintaining as-built drawings, and configure simple systems.
- 3+ years experience installing audio visual cabling and hardware in a commercial environment
- Capable of pulling, identifying, and labeling various cables/wires used to transmit audio/video signals and installing support structure with little to no direct supervision.
- Familiar with audio installation, service, and general layout.
- Capable of basic AV termination
- Safety Conscious
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
For immediate consideration call or text us at 469-930-7515, drop by Monday through Friday between 8-5 PM at 8200 Springwood Dr. #245 Irving, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org