Level II Audio Visual Technician
Propel your AV career upward by taking advantage of this opportunity to team up with one of the best Commercial AV Integrators in Texas. If you enjoy installing audio, video, and lighting controls equipment in large venues, houses of worship, schools, boardrooms, and other commercial/institutional locations then check out this opportunity to continue your current career trajectory with a company that provides fantastic growth opportunities, compensation, and benefits. This position is working in Dallas area hospitals and does require the candidate to be vaccinated for Covid.
This decade old AV Systems Integrator is one of the fastest growing integrators in North Texas. They provide design and installation of custom AV solutions to both the commercial and residential sectors and have recently received numerous awards for their rapid growth, innovation, and service. With a focus on quality and integrity this company cares about their client, their product, and their employees. In addition to AV Integration, they are also focused on the community and participate in community events throughout the year such as the North Texas Giving Day and fundraisers for North Texas hospitals. Ample opportunity exists for the Residential AV Professional to cross over into Commercial AV and vice versa. For the ambitious career seeker this is a good opportunity to take part in some of the most prestigious AV projects in North Texas while also broadening their skillset.
Employees are Appreciated
- 401K with Match
- Medical Insurance Options
- Paid Holidays
- Access to Top Contractors
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Career Opportunities
- Valuable, Real World, On the Job Experience
- Access to Free Industry Certifications
- Advanced Industry Certification Guidance
- Bonus Program
Your Role with the Company
As a level II AV Technician, you will be responsible for routine installation, termination, maintenance, and layout with general supervision. You will be familiar with a variety of terminations including but not limited to coaxial (F and BNC,) and Speakers. You will perform audio installation, service, maintenance, and small system layout with little to no supervision. You may direct the actions of one or more helpers. You will participate in Job Planning, conduct supervised service/maintenance projects, assist in maintaining as-built drawings, and configure simple systems.
- 2+ years’ experience installing audio visual cabling and hardware in a commercial environment.
- Capable of pulling, identifying, and labeling various cables/wires used to transmit audio/video signals and installing support structure with little to no direct supervision.
- Familiar with audio installation, service, and general layout.
- Capable of basic AV terminations
- Safety Conscious.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work days, nights, and weekends as needed.
- Has reliable transportation and a valid drivers license.
- Can pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
For immediate consideration you can quick apply, call or text us at 1-469-930-7515 or drop by Monday through Friday between 8-5 at 8200 Springwood Dr, Suite #245, Irving TX 75063