Senior Fire Alarm Technician
Full-service Life Safety and Security company offering total solutions including engineering, design, installation, service, inspections, monitoring, and maintenance; for corporate high-rise buildings, education and healthcare facilities under construction or remodel. Our client has been operational since before men landed on the moon and have been able to adapt to changes in technology, times of war, political and economic landscapes, etc. They are resilient and stand on the foundation of taking care of their employees technical training and growth, health, financial status, full benefits and creating a great workplace environment.
What is in it for you?
- 401K with Match
- Medical Insurance Options
- Paid Holidays
- Access to Top Contractors
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Career Opportunities
- Leadership Opportunities
- Access to Free Industry Certifications
- Advanced Industry Certification Guidance
- State Licensing Guidance
- Bonus Program
Your Role with the Company
As a Senior Fire Alarm Technician, you will to be able to read building prints, identify wire paths and work indecently or with a helper to pull cable install J-hooks, bridle rings and other types of support structures. As well as trim out and install devices such as duct detectors, strobes, pull stations, smoke detectors, etc. Any conduit experience with running it and can select outlet/junction boxes and mount it is a plus. You can trouble shoot ground faults and assist with final inspection. You will be responsible for assuring the proper operation of the system and you will know the basic principles of NFPA 72, including requirements for extent of protection, system alarm initiating devices, control functions, alarm indicating appliances, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience installing fire alarm cabling, support structure, and equipment in a commercial environment.
- Active State of Texas Fire Alarm License
- Experience overseeing installers and/or technicians during commercial fire alarm installations
- Knowledge of NFPA 72
- Experienced at Panel terminations, programming, and testing
- Ability to read prints and schematics.
- Excellent Communicator both written and oral
Call or Text us at 281-991-0100 for immediate consideration.