Commercial AV Technicians enjoy a career that puts them at the technological forefront of live entertainment, sports, leisure and more. Continue your exciting career as a senior AV Technician with one of the premiere AV integrators operating in the state of Texas. Ideal candidates will desire work in the Carrollton- Farmers Branch area. This position will include accessing sensitive sites that require the COVID vaccination.
Our client is a Texas based technology Integrator with over twenty years serving North Texas and Surrounding states. This multi-location company is recognized as a leader in commercial AV and IT integration. Their primary focus is the education sector, but they also design and install systems for other large-scale institutions and commercial properties. This company boasts many staff members with exceptionally lengthy tenure, working relationships with most of the major school districts in Texas, and a healthy company culture fueled by an active and engaged staff. Advancement opportunities, a focus on employee professional development, central location close by affordable housing, good schools, entertainment, and dining make this an ideal place to pursue a career.
Employees are Appreciated
- 401K with Match
- Medical Insurance Options
- Paid Holidays
- Access to Top Contractors
- Competitive Pay
- Lucrative Career Opportunities
- Valuable, Real World, On the Job Experience
- Access to Free Industry Certifications
- Advanced Industry Certification Guidance
- Bonus Program
Your Role with the Company
As a level III AV Technician, you will be responsible for routine installation, termination, maintenance, and layout and you may provide daily supervision to helpers and level II AV Technicians. You will perform audio installation, service, maintenance and small system layout with little to no supervision. You will install, service, or participate in the design of complete and operating audio systems to include job planning, documentation, limited change orders, final testing, and commissioning.
- 4+ years’ experience installing audio visual cabling and hardware in a commercial environment.
- Capable of pulling, identifying, and labeling various cables/wires used to transmit audio/video signals and installing related support structure.
- Working knowledge of audio installation, service, general layout, documentation, testing and commissioning with little to no supervision.
- Ability to direct helpers and level II technicians throughout the normal course of a workday
- AVIXA CTS Preferred but not required.
- Biamp and Crestron experience a plus
- OSHA 10 a plus
- COVID Vaccinations required.
- Safety Conscious.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
For immediate consideration you can quick apply, call or text us at 1-469-930-7515 or drop by Monday through Friday between 8-5 at 8200 Springwood Dr, Suite #245, Irving TX 75063