We are looking for a Low Voltage Technician to join our tech.
Tech should be comfortable with the following:
- Running, Toning, Terminating, Testing and Labeling CAT5e/CAT6 ethernet, RG-6 coaxial, 16-2/4, 18-2 Cable through interior walls, through attics, across drop ceilings, in plenum airways, and in EMT and PVC conduit.
- Running, splicing, coupling, and protecting low-voltage conductor wires inside of and through interior walls, through attics, across drop ceilings, in plenum airways, and in EMT and PVC conduit.
- Cutting drywall and installing single and dual-gang low-voltage brackets and wall plates, and keystone and coupler connectors.
- Performing patch panel punch-downs, keystones, labeling, cable management and organization
Although not required experience, helpful if candidate is familiar with:
- Installing wall-mounted and standing network enclosures and racks, raceways, and basic network equipment (routers, switches, patch panels, etc.)
- Installing digital and analog Security Cameras on exteriors and interiors of buildings
- Installing Flat Screen TVs on flush, tilt and full-motion mounts
- Installing wireless access points
- Familiarity with networking, router configuration, DHCP, static IPs, app installation and configuration
- Working on or in a scissor lift or boom lift.