Training and certification opportunities available with for those looking for a long term career.
Currently looking for full-time cable installation technicians for Cellular DAS / Public Safety DAS / Low Voltage and Structured Cabling Fields.
• Statewide/East Coast Travel is necessary. Travel covered by the company with company vehicles supplied
• Experience working in a team environment
• Follow Detailed Scopes of Work read and understand complex Designs and blueprints
• Report daily/weekly Statuses to Supervisor
• Physically able to Work from Ladders at various Heights, Rooftops, lift equipment sometimes weighing up to 50lbs, work in the elements as well as inside.
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass background check and pass drug test.
• Clean, professional appearance
Knowledgeable of the following:
• Commercial Cabling Infrastructure (CAT5, CAT 6, co-ax, fiber etc.)
• Testing and terminating low-voltage data cabling
• Read and understand complex wiring diagrams and blueprints
Pay is dependent on experience and skill sets proven in the field and signing bonuses are available.