Outside Sales Account Executive
New Jersey, United States
New York, United States
Connecticut, United States
New York, NY
The Wise Components account executive will develop and execute plans to exceed sales quotas. The ideal candidate will be tasked to generate sales with new and existing clients. The position requires a detail-oriented and motivated person, as the account executive will work to achieve revenue and account goals. The account executive will work with inside sales team to help maintain a strong relationship with the clients they support.
- To increase the sales and profitability of assigned customers.
- To develop new sales leads into repeat customers.
- To work in a cohesive, team environment to assure that we meet our customer's expectations by providing a quality service (on-time and defect free).
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions. Continually review assigned accounts and evaluate opportunities to increase sales by means of cross-selling, upselling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications. Reviewing/preparing quotes, creating tailored sales presentations, arranging meetings with potential clients.
- Proactively prospect client accounts in the NY/CT/NJ territory, building a pipeline to generate new business. Document all activities and opportunities in the company CRM (Customer Relations Management) System.
- Effectively communicate with Inside Sales and Management on all customer quotations and other pertinent customer information.
- Process transactions including, but not limited to, orders, quotes, and returns accurately and in a timely manner.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint. Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction with management as part of the Quality Review System.
- Setup and maintain customer contact information
- Remain current on consumer preferences, changes in local codes, and product developments by attending sales meetings, vendor training and trade shows, or reading trade journals
- Educate customers by providing product and technical information including: terminology, features, product benefits
- Communicate to the purchasing department unexpected increases or decreases in demand for products.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal sales goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales, purchasing, operation and accounting team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Self-motivating, career-oriented mindset "people person," who is able to both maintain current client relationships and build new ones.
- Excellent oral & written presentation skills.
- Established sales abilities, from professional or educational experiences.
- Ability to adapt and quickly learn new technologies.
- Strong competitive spirit and a sense of pride in work ethic.
- The will to learn laugh and love working at Wise Components.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution, preferred but not mandatory
For immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com