Project Lead Technician
Oklahoma City, OK
Digi Security Systems is an industry leader in the design, installation and support of custom video surveillance, electronic access control, intrusion detection and fire solutions for companies of all sizes. We've built our reputation on innovation and reliable service, and we're known as the industry's experts.
We are seeking an experienced Project Lead to join our operations in the Moore, OK area. This person will be responsible for performing skilled security technician work in the installation, service, troubleshooting, alternation and programming of all security related systems. This individual must have a solid background in Access Control, CCTV, and Burglar and Fire Alarms.
Ideal candidates will additionally have project management, time management and managerial/supervisory experience.
Responsibilities of the Project Lead include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs service/installation of access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other various security related systems.
- Perform computer program entry as required to add CCTV cameras, access control and intrusion alarm systems as needed.
- Prepare documentation in a variety of written and electronic for the purpose of providing written support in compliance with regulations and/or conveying information.
- Responsible for reading and understanding technical drawings, assigned project documentation and work orders including scope of work and determine if additional information is needed.
- Available for scheduled on-call to respond to after-hours emergency service calls.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with Service Coordinator, Branch Manager, and customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction experience.
- Provide ability to install, service, troubleshoot and program CCTV and access control systems.
- Uphold and enforce safety standards on a variety of jobsites.
- Maintain accurate truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer needs.
- Ability to lift/move equipment and tools weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work from ladders or man lifts at extended heights.
- Must be able to differentiate colors
- Must be comfortable standing for long periods of time and complete overhead work for long periods of time.
- Must have a current, valid driver's license in the state of which you are applying and have the ability to meet our company driving standards
What Digi Offers:
- 30 hours PTO plus 2 weeks vacation accrued
- 7 company wide holidays throughout the year
- Full health benefits and 401k matching
- Ample training and professional development opportunities
- Technology, uniforms and gear
- Overtime and bonus pay
Disclaimer: This job description is not all encompassing of job responsibilities and is not in any way a binding document. It does not affect the at will nature of employment at Digi Security Systems.