A Premiere Texas Security and Access Control Integrator is adding a Service Technician in the Dallas market. We are searching for self-motivated individuals with great customer service, communication, and conflict resolution skills.
The ideal candidate will be able to install, service and troubleshoot complex commercial security alarm systems, access control, surveillance, and gate access systems with an emphasis on gate access. The candidate will successfully act as the company representative in all dealings with end users.
- Perform system troubleshooting and service-related tasks.
- Self-perform and coordinate with home office to implement all aspects of service activities.
- Proactively communicate schedules and installation activities with the customer.
- Timely resolution of installation issues, RFI’s, and project completion.
- Coordinate the procurement of materials for timely and cost-effective completion of service and installation issues.
- Assist with gathering materials and inventory logistics of the office / warehouse.
- Manage own time sheets, office supplies and company vehicle duties.
- Perform small projects and other minor installation tasks.
Other duties as requested or required.
- Working knowledge of IP networks and DHCP applications preferred
- Willingness and ability to perform on call duties at a moment’s notice, with a positive attitude, and focus on customer service.
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and servicing gate access systems.
- Superior system installation, configuration, programming, and service skills
- Must hold a license with the state of Texas to install electronic security systems.
- Must be a high energy, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Must be a positive team player in a challenging and changing environment and be flexible under stringent time requirements and changing deadlines.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Professional Appearance
- Candidate must have proficient data entry skills and be competent using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Clean driving record
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance Options
- Matching 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Referral Bonuses