Currently Hiring for a well-established Technology integration specialist. They are resourceful with partners such as Hewlett Packard, CX3, company licenses, credentials and managed by industry experts. With decades of experience in the Technology industry they are able to provide full IT and physical hardware solutions in engineering, designing, installation and programming for IT network, servers, corporate and education audio visual applications, security surveillance and electronic security. They are forward thinking in building a team that can utilize their knowledge and individual thoughts towards providing the most efficient and aesthetically professional technology integration for clients.
Benefits and Features
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Cell Phone Reimbursement
· Flexible Time Off and Vacation Benefits
· Training and Opportunity for Career Growth
Job Location: College Station, TX
· This is an opportunity to become a member of a team of specialist that promote training and growth.
· Must be able to read building prints, install support structures, pull cable throughout building infrastructure.
· Experience installing electronic lock devices (power transfer hinges, mortise locks, crash bars, mag locks & door strikes).
· Ability to terminate RJ45 connectors, mount, point and aim IP cameras.
· Technical aptitude to support Senior Technician on panel build outs and willing to learn and advance in technical skills.
· Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Minimum 2 Years of low voltage experience (access control, intrusion alarms, video surveillance), if you are unsure, you meet qualifications, contact us for consideration.
You can also call or text us at 281-781-7120 or drop by the office at 4001 Nations Drive Pasadena, Texas 77505. We are in the office Monday through Friday 8 - 5.