Voice/Data technicians are in short supply and our clients are hiring. With a high demand for experienced voice/data technicians and a low supply of talent the market is competitive. We have several open positions on a high profile data center project in Dallas, Texas. These positions are on an active construction site performing a data center build out. Get project experience you can be proud to include on your resume.
This contractor has been providing Electrical engineering, design and installation to Texas businesses and institutions for over 40 years. Over the past four decades they have also developed a robust network services division that focuses on commercial AV, Security Solutions and Network Cabling. Highly awarded and responsible for the electrical and low voltage systems in some of the largest and most notable buildings in Texas, this contractor provides a great opportunity to Electrical and Low Voltage job seekers to start a career or take their career to the next level. Our client maintains brick and mortal locations in all major Texas markets and is a member of multiple trade associations including the Associated General Contractors of America and the Independent Electrical Contractors. They provide a generous benefits package and continuing education for both electrical and low voltage trades men and women.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Matching 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Career Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
As a voice/data technician you will work as part of a team to assist with the installation of Voice and Data systems in Education, Government, Healthcare, Military & Defense, Public Safety, Transportation, and Corporate environments.
- At least 1 year of experience with structured cabling installation
- Exposure to reading blue prints, identifying cable paths
- Familiar with EIA/TIA standards.
- Capable of identifying, pulling and labeling 5e, Cat 6 and fiber optic cable.
- Working knowledge of proper support structure installation(J-hooks, support rings, cable slings and cable tray / ladder rack).
- Familiar with work station outlet termination
- Exposure to closet equipment (110 & 66 blocks, Patch panels)
- Experience with both ends of basic, 4 pair test equipment as well as high level testing and documentation.
- Termination experience with multi-pair / strand cable (Copper and fiber).
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s License
- proof of employment eligibility
- Background check and drug screen
For immediate consideration call or text us at 1-469-930-7515, drop by Monday through Friday between 8-5 PM at 8200 Springwood Dr. #245 Irving, or send your resume to email@example.com