Take the first step toward a more rewarding career by joining a nationwide technology contractor offering long-term stable employment and an exciting work environment.
Due to the substantial amount of projects they have landed, they are currently looking to build 4 new teams and are hiring Lead Technicians to start ASAP.
One of the nation’s leading technology providers with 30 branch offices across the US. Our services include turn-key integrated technology solutions for the Communication, Audio Visual, and Security industry.
When you join this team, you will enjoy rewarding benefits including competitive pay, full health benefits package, vacation and flex time, opportunities to advance, and the chance to work on some exciting, high-profile projects in San Antonio!
Interviewing Now! Call or text 210-930-7827 to learn more about opportunities!
As a Lead Cable Technician, you will be responsible for leading a crew of 2-5 technicians. Have experience with the installation of voice/data and fiber optic cabling, building out data closets, testing and troubleshooting, reading prints, working in a new construction environment, wearing PPE (Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, etc.) Employees will be expected to operate both independently and as part of a team to complete installation. Will interact with customers, clients, supervisors and must always represent the company in a professional manner.
Background Profile / Skills:
- Experience in low voltage structured cabling, commercial new construction.
- 1-3 years experience working in a leadership position overseeing 2-5 technicians.
- Exposure to job site safety, training, and developing field technicians.
- Experience reading and working from blueprints.
- OSHA 10 is a plus.
- Infrastructure cabling
- Telephony Cabling
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- Blueprint Reading
- Patch Panels
- Hand Tools
Founded in 2004, TradeSTAR specializes in providing staffing and hiring solutions for the low voltage and electrical industries. Headquartered in Houston, Texas the company has expanded to include offices in all of Texas while servicing contractors throughout parts of the U.S.
When you choose TradeSTAR, you are aligning yourself with an industry leader with proven experience. We serve as your Career Agent, with a mentality that we are successful when you are successful. Our goal is to match your individual personality and skills to help you develop a career in the industry and keep you working to meet your personal and professional objectives.
Enjoy these benefits when working with us:
- Direct access to top contractors
- Competitive pay, with advancement opportunities
- A dedicated and experienced staff committed to the industries we serve.
- Great benefits, including matching 401(k), paid holidays, and more…
- Training and certification programs
- Flexible employment opportunities
- Concentrated marketing to put your information in front of top companies.
- We respect our employees and work to serve them in their pursuit of a great career.
- We are honest and professional.
- Full-time opportunities in a growing industry.